Saturday 9 July 2011

Tiny Book Haul July 09, 2011

Hello everyone,

Well today I have actually went out to pay off my phone bill, and I wasn't planning on buying books. I have promised myself AND my best friend that I won't be buying any books untill October so that I would be able to finish off what I have in my TBR pile. So basically, the bookstore is close to the place I was heading to to pay off my bill.. *sigh* .. I told myslef " hmm.. I'm just going to browse the books they have and not buy anything", well i think things did not go as planned *smile sheepishly*. I bought four books, which basically was okay right? :P. I just bought some books I did not have in my collection, and I have to say that they're not new in the book world :P and none of them is from 2011; maybe just 1.. 

The books I bought are:




Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (Wicked Lovely #1)
Betrayed by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast (House of Nights #2)
Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Jenyon  (Dark Hunter 0.5 prequel)

For synopsis, you can click on the titles, and they will direct you to goodreads, as the website is the greatest place to visit for book summaries.

I'll make sure to post some more hauls in the future.. please bear with me if the books are old to you.. Once I get to read the pile of books that I have, I'll be on track with everyone. Hope you enjoy this post.. cya

xoxo Meera

No comments:

Post a Comment