Friday 8 July 2011

Book Review: Killer Kiss Fear Street 42 by R. L. Stine


Synopsis from Goodreads


Title: Killer Kiss
Author: R. L. Stine
Publication Date: 1997
Publisher: Simon Pulse

Delia and Karina competed over everything--the handsome new boy Vincent was no exception. But after Vincent ends up dead, the town wants to know which girl's kiss was deadly?



My Review

It was nice to read something from the past again :) When I was younger, I was soo hooked on Goosebumps and anything R.L. Stine wrote. This book is all about competition and jealousy. I have to say that people can do CRAZYY stuff just to get what they want. The story is about a boy called Vincent who is a player. He dates both Delia and Karina who have always been rivals. They both are determined to have him for themselves and in order to do that, things get complicated.

I recommend this book to young readers, and I guess that it can teach them that extreme rivalry and jealousy would get them nowhere, so it would be better to keep things healthy.


4/5
Xoxo Meera


No comments:

Post a Comment