Tuesday 19 July 2011

Book Haul: July 19, 2011

I went to House of Prose today, a second-hand book shop here in Dubai... I loove this place, u'll usually find books that aren't around in the large bookstores. The amazing thing  about this shop is that they provide a 50% refund whenever u want to return a book.. there is absolutely no time limit to that offer. I've returned a couple of books and bought 1 new book from them which is:
A million little pieces by James Frey... which is memoir of the author about drugs and stuff, and I can't wait to read it and post my review.. The cover in real life is way better than it shows in here which can be blinding *.*

Then, I went to the supermarket and got 1 book as well from their TINY book section... I've heard a lot of good things about this series especially by a Youtuber whom I seem to stalk watching his videos and reading his blogs on a daily basis... He is called Daniel Marks AKA Dannymarksya. Well, back to the series, I've just bought the first book which is:

Unholy Ghost by Stacia Kane... this really does sound fascinating and thrilling. It is definitely my type of book.
Although the other cover really looks amazing.. but i guess they don't sell that cover here in UAE, unless I order it off Amazon.. Here's a glimpse of the other cover.. I love love love  dark covers

Well, which cover do you prefer... the one I have or the other?

That is it for my tiny book haul, until next time..

Xoxo Meera



No comments:

Post a Comment