Friday 8 July 2011

Book Review: A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer


Synopsis by Goodreads

Title: A Prisoner of Birth
Author: Jeffrey Archer
Publication Date: March 6th, 2008
Publisher: HarperCollins

Danny Cartwright is doomed by circumstance. After a quartet of cynical Cambridge friends decide to make him the patsy for a murder one of them had committed, illiterate Danny is tried, convicted, and sentenced to 22 years at hellish Belmarsh Prison. Mind-tormenting incarceration gives him ample opportunity to polish his reading skills and, more central to the plot, his taste for revenge.

My Review

 I have to say that it was suuuper great at the beginning and in the middle... but I truly have to add that some parts of the storyline went by a bit slow for me.
But I loved reading about his time in prison and how he fights to get out. However, as he gets out, that is when it started to move slow, so I kindda got bored a little bit, but wham!!! after that, it got back into greatness again :P lol

Overall, A greaaaaat book, I kindda recommed it cuz I still looove Jeffery Archer!

4/5
Xoxo Meera

No comments:

Post a Comment