Friday 2 November 2012

TAG: 7 Deadly Sins of Reading

This tag was created by Malyza from  BookishlyMalyza

Click here for her youtube channel
Click here for her Website

I wasn't specifically tagged by anyone, but I thought of doing it ayways and share my answers with you guys :D

Okay, here we go!

1. GREED -  What is your most expensive book? What is your least expensive book?

My most expensive book I own is: The Diviners by Libba Bray
It costed me AED86 (around $23.4), I purchased it from Kinokuniya at Dubai Mall.

 
My least expensive book I own is: Sleepers by Lorenzo Carcaterra
and this costed me AED28 (around $7.6), this one I purchased from House of Prose - my utmost favorite second hand bookshop here in Dubai. I believe that there is a movie out for this book, and I need to watch it :P

 
2. WRATH - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

My answer of this will be based on the author's style of writing.
I have a love/hate relationship with Jeffery Archer. There are books from him I adore, and there are some that are, hands down, boring.

3. GLUTTONY - What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame whatsoever?

I'll cheat a little with this question, because it is not particularly 1 book. I tend to re-read the Goosebumps series that I own by R.L Stine. They are my favorite childhood books, and it is sometimes nice to sit in a cozy place, and re-read them all over again, since they're short, but LEGENDARY :D
Aaahh.. memories!

4. SLOTH - What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

I can't seem to finish "The Luxe" by Anna Godbersen, the first book from the Luxe series. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't because it was a bad read, as far as I remember, it was good.

I've started reading this last year, and I'm somewhat half-way through, but everytime I open it, I get into this whole reading slump.

One of my goals though, is it to continue with the series; when? I am not sure, maybe it'll take a while... :P



5. PRIDE - What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?

Thinking about it, I actually have not read any book that makes me seem a very intellectual reader :P Such an embarassing fact hehe.
Soon though, very soon, I'll have an answer to that question :p

6. LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?

I like the male character to be strong, tough, and funny all at the same time. He should have a great sense of humor.
It is too boring if the male character was too serious, dramatic, and overly romantic -_-.

7. ENVY - What books would you most like to receive as a gift?

There are two books that I really am eager and looking forward to reading which are:
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Meant to be by Lauren Morrill




And that's all for the 7 Deadly Sins of Reading tag.

I tag anyone who wishes to do this :D

Thanks for reading                               Xoxo Meera

No comments:

Post a Comment