Sunday 4 November 2012

IMM (In My Mail Box) October 2012

Hello Book-Geeks :)


 In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren where people can feature the books they purchased, borrowed from a library/ friends, and/or received for review.


Over the past month, I have purchased 9 books which I am so eager to read and devour. One of the books is an Arabic Novel.


Hotel K: The Shocking Inside Story of Bali's Most Notorious Jail  by Kathryn  Bonella
Publication Date: 1 February 2011
Publisher: Quercus Books










Jane by April Linder
Publication Date: 11 October 2010
Publisher: Poppy








A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
Publication Date: 4 February 2010
Publisher: Razorbill






Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Publication Date: 2 December 2010
Publisher: Dutton







The Diviners by Libba Bray
Publication Date: 18 September 2012
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers






Velveteen by Daniel Marks (Velveteen, #1)
Publication Date: 9 October 2012
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers








Shadowland by Meg Cabot (The Mediator, #1)
Publication Date: 28 December 2004
Publisher: HarperTeen







Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Miss Peregrine, #1)
Publication Date: 7 June 2011
Publisher: Quirk





وللكذب رجال للكاتبة سارة العليوي
الطبعة الأولى: 2011
دار النشر: دار فراديس للنشر والتوزيع







So what did you get for reading, you free to post your haul/IMM link in the comment section :)

 Xoxo Meera



3 comments:

  1. Awesome new books! I recently got The Diviners too but I haven't read it yet. I've heard sooo many amazing things about it but the length scares me LOL! I hope you love it. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves - My First Physical ARCs Edition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic books! I love Anna and the French Kiss and Jane is pretty good. Jane is a modern day retelling of Jane Eyre. I thought it was pretty good.

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley-- I can't wait to read the diviners :D hehe but like u said... it is a huuuge book :P I hope I can get the courage to read it ... thanks for the comment

    Quinnsbooknook -- thanks for the comment :D I've always wanted to read Anna and the French Kiss, but somehow I couldn't find it in our book stores, till recently and now am suuper hyped :D

    ReplyDelete