Monday 1 August 2011

To Be Read (TBR) August, 2011 Books

Hello Book-Geeks
I decided to organize my to be read pile wherein I choose 4 books from my bookshelf to read in each month. I believe that by planning this, I would be able to go over my pile pretty quickly and neatly. Probably, if this worked out, I might do this every month. If it also went pretty well, I would start to organize a theme for each month, but I did not do so for August.

The following four books I've chosen will be read in order.
Click on the titles for the synopsis from Goodreads!
1. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey 
2. Need by Carrie Jones (Need #1)
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
4. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (Wicked Lovely #1)









Hope this works out! Expect a review for A million Little Pieces soon, but not too soon :P
Xoxo Meera

No comments:

Post a Comment